• Referred more than 2000 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Finland
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+1 more
uniquefx says

During the recent months i’ve been watching a lot of movies and usually haven’t cared about the Oscars too much,but this year i’m pretty eager to see who wins.

Any big movie fans out there? What are your predictions / who do you think should win?

Going to start off with Leading Actor : Colin Firth – no doubt about it.Stunning in King’s Speech.

Natalie Portman was great in the Black Swan,i think she deserves it.

Haven’t made up my mind about best picture or direction yet.

...and just to get the RAGE going i hope Social Network leaves empty handed…i just didn’t get the fuss and all the hype…very disappointing movie.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

I actually liked Social Network a lot, and I’m not a huge fan of Facebook. I don’t think it deserves the movie of the year, but then again I wouldn’t be shocked if it picked up a best actor or best supporting role. Haven’t seen Black Swan yet, would like Inception to get some love seeing as how it was overlooked at the Golden Globes.

614 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Finland
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+1 more
uniquefx says

Yes Inception should definitely get some love,enjoyed that one a lot.Christopher Nolan scoring the Oscar for writing would be nice.

Also in the documentaries section is a pretty interesting movie : “Exit through the gift shop” by Banksy and Jamie D’Cruz – It’s about street art and is very entertaining.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsnX63KK2y0

by
by
by
by
by
by