Sonic Cube here with my new Profile dedicated to more or less Corporate music only. As i just realized, it’s quite hard to get noticed as a “new Author”, or maybe my skills for this type of music is not compeeting with the top tracks here
Please have a listen to my new uploaded item’s and let me know, if you think they are up to the job (sure they are nothing new tho).
Any comments and opinions are warmly welcome
nice stuff.what is the difference between exclusive and non exclusive btw?
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
Thank you for the comment on my music
The difference is, that a exclusive track can ONLY be sold on AudioJungle, while a non exlusive one could also be sold on other Stockmusic sites. Exclusive will pay you 50% of the earnings in the beginning and non exclusive 30% of each sale.
Hope this helps