Ok if it’s just me… And I apologize to all people from Montenegro, I saw them on the map, but I forgot to write that…But, guess what?! You are not far from truth, in Serbia is like after apocalypse… As James Hetfield say: Sad but true…
I gotta admit – I never realized this similarity until now…
Maybe you’re right and our compositing guys just got a bit lazy here. Can’t blame them though since the work for them just kept piling up during post production.
Anyway: This wasn’t intended. But yet again: Mad props for your eye for detail…
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
I liked it a lot! Thumbs up for music and photography
For those of you who might be interested – here’s a bonus video showing the sound design of our film, which was done entirely in post production:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVoNcf4j3Uc&noredirect=1
Have a great day!
Awesome job! enjoyed it!
Good film, thanks
That’s awesome! Great work! Very atmospheric!
Wow it’s awesome! I could not stop watching. This is really great work!
Thanks for all this awesome feedback!
Brilliant work, Tobias. Was that the project with more than 200 tracks you showed me last year?