Rarely do us composers get an opportunity to discover where our tracks have been licensed to on the expanding web-based production tracks market. Our track, “Reckless”, was featured in a short film called “Steen’s Revenge”. It premiered at the ‘Moving Image Film Festival’ last November, which won it’s category. Here’s the short clip of the film they used our track. Too cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ro_chSbtg
Great stuff, congrats !
That’s awesome man. Congrats!
Good job. and i’ve seen you mentioned “our” does it mean there is more than one dude working behind your label?
Ah okay just trying to know the audio jungle industry better i do everything my self “even though i got only 1 track uploaded at the moment”.
Nice work! Congratulations!
- Won a Competition
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
Looks and sounds awesome!