Rarely do us composers get an opportunity to discover where our tracks have been licensed to on the expanding web-based production tracks market. Our track, “Reckless”, was featured in a short film called “Steen’s Revenge”. It premiered at the ‘Moving Image Film Festival’ last November, which won it’s category. Here’s the short clip of the film they used our track. Too cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ro_chSbtg
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Envato Staff
- Exclusive Author
- Gold Mo Grower
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Great stuff, congrats !
That’s awesome man. Congrats!
Good job. and i’ve seen you mentioned “our” does it mean there is more than one dude working behind your label?
Ah okay just trying to know the audio jungle industry better i do everything my self “even though i got only 1 track uploaded at the moment”.
Nice work! Congratulations!
- Won a Competition
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Looks and sounds awesome!