4 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Germany
melophobie says

Hello community, you got a new member :)

I’m 31 years old, I come from Germany and normally I produce (hard) electronic music. I guess on audiojungle I’ll upload more dark soundtrack-like music and maybe a little bit of everything and hiphop-beats, although this are not the most popular genres here.

I am reading the forums for a while, on the week-end I’ve registered and yesterday evening my first (dark) track got accepted, and got already 2 sales, yay :D

Still got to work on my profile the next days.

Greetings

SemblanceProduction
SemblanceProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
609 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+4 more
SemblanceProduction says

That’s an awesome start! keep at it! gl hf :)

37 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Italy
DuilioFiorille says

Hi! I’m a new member also (yesterday night my first track approved). Hope Audiojungle will be a good place for all of us! Good luck with your music!

913 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Gae47 says

Welcome to the Jungle! :)

187 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SoundCity says

welcome Melophobie! ;)

866 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

That’s cool, electronic music is cool :) Welcome!

62 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
GreenWindow says

Welcome!!!

127 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
BareyMusic says

Good start! Welcome!

113 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Russian Federation
SetbonD says

Hi and good sales!

200 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
bovver says

Hello, Welcome and Congrats with your first sales! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by