17 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Philippines
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Donate_Palawan says

Hello, I would like to put out another request for people to donate a song/track/jingle/file for sale here on our site to help us in protecting the oceans resources here in Palawan, Philippines. Currently we are at ~$200 in sales and we need another $100 to afford our bangka (boat) for law enforcement/education outreach of our marine protected areas to the remote local islands. We are very close to reaching our goal and I am reaching out to all of you to help us make it possible before the end of the year.

So if you would like to contribute a song/file and its sales to our project please send me the files, details and your information to include and I will link it back to your personal site. If you would rather just send in a small cash donation that is great as well.

File submissions: the.atma.studios@gmail.com

PayPal donation: albertladica@gmail.com

If someone donates $200, we will name the boat after you (your choice) and paint the name along its side (Envato that could be great advertising)... rather cool in my opinion.

A big thank you to all who have contributed already and to those who would like to. :)

Photos will come when our boat is finished. I will keep you posted. Thanks again.

by
by
by
by
by
by