63 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
bigtrini76 says

OMG WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE TERRIBLE FLYERS….AS A CLUB OWNER AND FLYER DESIGNER (NOT FOR GR) IT USED TO BE SO EASY TO COME ON HERE AND FIND A CLUB FLYER …. NOW I NEED TO GO 4-6 PAGES TO FIND ONE THEN I GOTTA CHANGE IT UP TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD…..YOUR CLIENTS ARE PROMOTERS THAT NEED FLYERS EVERYWEEK !!! WHAT IS GOING ON WE NEED CLUB FLYERS

ooooops i used all caps im sorry

593 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
grandelelo says

OMG WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE TERRIBLE FLYERS….AS A CLUB OWNER AND FLYER DESIGNER (NOT FOR GR) IT USED TO BE SO EASY TO COME ON HERE AND FIND A CLUB FLYER …. NOW I NEED TO GO 4-6 PAGES TO FIND ONE THEN I GOTTA CHANGE IT UP TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD…..YOUR CLIENTS ARE PROMOTERS THAT NEED FLYERS EVERYWEEK !!! WHAT IS GOING ON WE NEED CLUB FLYERS ooooops i used all caps im sorry

I would like to help you, what kind of flyers you want to see (buy)? I have got a nice “menu” for you Promoters in my profile :), you can take a look if you want.

661 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

They Hire New Review people with NO IDEA whats GOOD Design!

63 posts
bigtrini76 says

NOT YOU I LOVE YOUR FLYERS GRANDELELO I HAVE BROUGHT ALOT OF YOUR FLYERS KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOING …...BUT I NEED MORE EVERYDAY CLUB FLYERS BLAH BLAH SATURDAYS SOPHISTICATED SATURDAYS STUFF WITH BOTTLES AND DRINKS SPACES FOR THE DJS PICS ECT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE TERRIBLE FLYERS….AS A CLUB OWNER AND FLYER DESIGNER (NOT FOR GR) IT USED TO BE SO EASY TO COME ON HERE AND FIND A CLUB FLYER …. NOW I NEED TO GO 4-6 PAGES TO FIND ONE THEN I GOTTA CHANGE IT UP TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD…..YOUR CLIENTS ARE PROMOTERS THAT NEED FLYERS EVERYWEEK !!! WHAT IS GOING ON WE NEED CLUB FLYERS ooooops i used all caps im sorry
I would like to help you, what kind of flyers you want to see (buy)? I have got a nice “menu” for you Promoters in my profile :), you can take a look if you want.
63 posts
bigtrini76 says
MAYBE THEY NEED AN URBAN REVIEWER …......BECAUSE WE NEED MORE URBAN STUFF THAT MAKES YOU WANNA GO TO THE CLUB …...IM SO TIRED OF SEEING THIS ABSTRACT STUFF LOL

63 posts
bigtrini76 says

Image and video hosting by TinyPic OH YEA I USE YOUR STUFF TOO!! I JUST NEED MORE SEXY STUFF FROM YOU (CLUBS ARE ALL ABOUT SEXY NOW)

593 posts
+3 more
grandelelo says

NOT YOU I LOVE YOUR FLYERS GRANDELELO I HAVE BROUGHT ALOT OF YOUR FLYERS KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOING …...BUT I NEED MORE EVERYDAY CLUB FLYERS BLAH BLAH SATURDAYS SOPHISTICATED SATURDAYS STUFF WITH BOTTLES AND DRINKS SPACES FOR THE DJS PICS ECT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you for all your purchases… :)

593 posts
+3 more
grandelelo says

MAYBE THEY NEED AN URBAN REVIEWER …......BECAUSE WE NEED MORE URBAN STUFF THAT MAKES YOU WANNA GO TO THE CLUB …...IM SO TIRED OF SEEING THIS ABSTRACT STUFF LOL

HAHAHAHAHA

6029 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Please remove your phone that still sits above the shift key…

94 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
NeWave says

Alot of people seem to be redesigning the same flyer over and over again. In the end it is going to be perfect for everything, right ? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by