When it was first unveiled all those years ago I thought it was poor, but it has grown on me. The 400k price tag is absurd though.
I know one thing ; submit that “olympic” logo to Envato and get rejected !
That Logo has the same effect on me as seeing a character like JarJarBinks in a StarWars movie !
I’d be more willing to buy any of these: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6722205.stm over the current logo…
I agree that the current logo is rubbish, but I won’t go as far as to claim that it looks worst than this one http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/43009000/jpg/_43009893_paul_day_416.jpg
They should of went with something like this!
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
They should of let me design the logo for half price
slightly off subject, but what did others here think of the opening ceremony?
first part showing the idyllic countryside then cutting to Isabard Brunel who revolutionized our industry with fantastic precision, ending with the 5 gold olympian rings being forged and interconnecting overhead. Just amazing.
the trance drum music by underworld gave me many goosebumps!