2 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
flec says

Hi Everyone! :)

It’s my first post in here. I want to thank you for your presence and support, even if I wasn’t very talkative until this point.

But… it is not the first time when my item is hard rejected (“This submission does not meet our general commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately”). But right now – I have no idea why…

Could you listen to it, please?

https://soundcloud.com/flecmusic/catwalk-fashion

Could you give me a clue? My piece sounds nice!

Best, Flec

201 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
dr_alien says

Hi, in my opinion it sounds too aggressive and also melody played by pipes (or something, I have no clue what is it) is annoying. Drums sounds a little dry. I think the problem is with these things.

2 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
flec says

Yes, but it is the matter of taste, not composition/arrangement problem, isn’t it?

187 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
SoundCity says

Hi Flec, for me your track is good, but maybe that’s your lead sound is a little too shrill and very “talkative”... It seems that reviewers attach importance to what can be annoying or distracting the listener. Honestly I think your lead sound dessert your track, but as you said, it’s the matter of taste.. ;)

866 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

Remember that stock music is generally used to underscore something. With this in mind, I find the melody to this to have so much undulation or vibrato to it as to create a distraction. I think this is the biggest issue with your track.

In addition, harmonically, there are a few points where the movement is a bit distracting as well due to its non-traditional movement.

So I would concur with the reviewer. It is not a matter of taste hear. The track has some compositional issues that make it less than viable as library music.

Hope this helps!

by
by
by
by
by
by