17 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
FEATHERcoding says
To be honest, its a script more than a template. The 404 templates on themeforest are specially designed, whereas this script allows instant tooltip 404’s rather than a themed page. It’s a script with a fallback to a normal 404.
Yeah I know you’re all right that is more script for codecanyon than an item for themeforest and thank you all for giving me that direction but where should I upload it? Maybe under Javascript / Navigation? As I said before there is no appropriate category over there…:S
371 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
QwibbleDesigns says

The only one it fits into is javascript/miscellaneous. I looked to see if the misc catagory gets less exposure and visitors than others, but I cant see that being the case with one item reaching just under 200 sales, and several around the 100 mark.

17 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
FEATHERcoding says

Thank you all I’ve uploaded it there so now just have to wait to see if that file is for codecanyon… ;)

17 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
FEATHERcoding says

So it’s not for a codecanyon it’s for themeforest and ‘cause jremick think that design needs to be improved I can’t get it here neither. :( And he doesn’t give me any suggestion or clues what is that about design that he doesn’t like and what needs to be improved. So anyone please tell me what do you think is wrong with this design and how can I make it better or should I ask for other reviewer or team review?

199 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
ivank says

There shouldn’t be a problem with design, it’s ok. This is 404 popup jquery script, it’s not template that must have some sick design. I think reviewer owns you a better explanation…

17 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
FEATHERcoding says
There shouldn’t be a problem with design, it’s ok. This is 404 popup jquery script, it’s not template that must have some sick design. I think reviewer owns you a better explanation…

Thank you for nice comment! I’ll add a few more features and then reupload it again and if that doesn’t help I’ll have to write to site administrator! :S

366 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • New Zealand
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
PixelStores says

Hey Feather,

I like your idea :)

Some more colour schemes would go well, have you thought about some of these ideas:

1)I personally don’t like the font type for the “404 error” on the ribbon, perhaps Myriad Pro in capitals would be cool with a pillow emboss, photoshop ;) Also the text error by the side of 404 doesn’t work, i think it might do better if you place the error text under the 404 and making the ribbon scaled down and fatter, if you know what i mean.

2) Give the option to have the websites logo on the popup so visitors can click to return to the homepage.

3) Small search box on the popup itself, will be a good idea if you know a bit of wordpress and place the code/css so it works, quick installation.

4) Perhaps as an extra one with rounded corners.

Matthew

17 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
FEATHERcoding says
Hey Feather,

I like your idea :)

Some more colour schemes would go well, have you thought about some of these ideas:

1)I personally don’t like the font type for the “404 error” on the ribbon, perhaps Myriad Pro in capitals would be cool with a pillow emboss, photoshop ;) Also the text error by the side of 404 doesn’t work, i think it might do better if you place the error text under the 404 and making the ribbon scaled down and fatter, if you know what i mean.

2) Give the option to have the websites logo on the popup so visitors can click to return to the homepage.

3) Small search box on the popup itself, will be a good idea if you know a bit of wordpress and place the code/css so it works, quick installation.

4) Perhaps as an extra one with rounded corners.

Matthew

Thanks Matthew for some new ideas! :) I’ll try some of them with few other things and options I’ve got on my mind and will see how it will works out…

17 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
FEATHERcoding says

p.s. As I’ve mentioned in the first post there are 7 colors schemes but they aren’t displayed in example. 1) I tried embossing it but it didn’t work…but then I did some stroke and it’s a little better now. 2) that small link on the bottom-left is to go to the homepage and close button will take you back where you where. 3) small search box is good idea if I succeed to make a good design for it 4) this also is a good idea and I will do this as an option for users

by
by
by
by
by
by