After a painfully slow and slightly worrying start to October, it’s now turned out to be my best month since starting here in March, including a nice bunch of extended license sales. Just goes to show that you can never really tell what can happen!
Great month for me
First part was quite normal, but the last two weeks has been amazing!!
best month ever for me!
Since 27. no sales, and then today 4 of them lol
This month I have beaten my record on earnings. I hope the next one will be better.
I wish the same for everyone.
I’ve started uploading on graphicriver in august 2012. Since then the sales are very good. For the first 3 month i would say the sales are stable. More items = more sales. So i keep creating items and hope that they will sell also in the future
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United Kingdom
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
not so many… only 39
Best month for me as well. I get that audiojungle experienced an overall increase in sales. Hope it keeps this way