10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
VanillaGroove says

Hi Audiojungle Peeps, I frequently use nylon string instruments in my tracks (guitar, ukulele, guitalele) because I love the tone of wood and nylon, and my lady fingers find nylon strings easier to handle than steel. In an effort to indulge this infatuation, I’ve just purchased an instrument called a “ronroco” from Bolivia (a 10 string, round-backed ukulele/mandolin hybrid) and now eagerly await it’s arrival (finger’s crossed it lands before Christmas day). I’m wondering if anyone out there has used a “ronroco” in their tracks, and how they find it. Also, any suggestions of other weird nylon string instruments I should be on the lookout for?

Cheers

1188 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
MastaBlack_fK says

Hi, Utopianglance! I love nylon strings too. Thanks for info about ronroco. Look here: http://www.cinematique-instruments.com/inst_ronroco.php

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
VanillaGroove says

Hey MastaBlack_fK,

Cheers for the link to the virtual Ronroco! Makes me even more impatient for the instrument to arrive. Interesting facts – the original Ronroco (or a smaller version of the instrument from which it derives called a charango) was made from the hollowed out shell of an armadillo…..now they just use wood!

by
by
by
by
by
by