I’m planning on releasing soon an Android App for Marketplaces’ Authors, called NvatoMe. The app will ask for username and api key, and will retrieve author’s photo, name, commission, balance and 50 recents sales (item name, sale’s date, time and amount).What I have implemented so far:
- App Interface
- Getting data through json and displaying it
- Saving essential data locally (all except recent sales) for displaying it if internet connection isn’t active
- Customized sale’s date to be displayed with phone’s date format (selected by user)
- Created loading screen when updating data
- Forms for entering username & api key
- Saving recent sales data locally
- Add refresh option to menu
- App Icon
- Test the App (I will need 5 to 10 people, so if you like, let me know)
- Sales notification
- Option for checking frequency
This is how it looks right now with some dummy content: http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8509/nvatome.png
I will be happy to know what you think and get some valueable feedback!
This is great…for android users XD…would love to see in the future to move it on to iOS and BB
Good idea we just need one for the Iphone iOS that would be perfect!
I’m using Woodpecker which I believe has similar functionality, but your app looks better I’ll be happy to test it.
If I can suggest anything, it would be great if your app could group sales by day (like Statementer do) according to timezone
Your idea is great, will be a lot of sales . . .
PLZ PLZ PLZ , add a “cha ching” sound every time i have a new sale, PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I was waiting for something like this on android, really thank you so much!!!!
Lookin forward. Perhaps we have the possibility to customize the interface in his own style
Thank you all guys!!
@quickandeasy, @Studio9Resources, @AddictedToLucid I hope it hits other platforms in the future!
@purethemes, I was using Woodpecker too (nice app) and then after a while, I decided to create my own! I will send you over a link to the app when I implement the other features! Also, your suggestion was noted, sales grouping by day will be practical!
@Gembell, I hope it has many downloads (the app will be free)
@cooledition, noted, it will be fun (just like iEnvato for desktop)!
@dnp_theme, do you mean to enable users to choose between different styles, backgrounds or font sizes or be able to create their own?