• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Since 4 months passed, interested to know the results of podium! Any improvements Jason? :)

5383 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

This as, but varicose veins like the amazon ;)

1660 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+4 more
flashedge says

I workout three times per week for about two hours. It’s true the human body is made to move, but it needs also to rest. I solved my back issues with an ergonomic chair and my wrist pain went away with a trackball instead a classic mouse. During weekends I just stay away from Computers.

I’m fitter than my friends of the same age who got married and I can still compete with those who are younger than me. I’m pretty much satisfied and definitely recommend this kind of lifestyle. :)

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

Since 4 months passed, interested to know the results of podium! Any improvements Jason? :)

I’ve been avoiding this thread on purpose :P I did it for 2 weeks and then realized I wasn’t working as much as I needed to be, because I took more breaks :D

5751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

^ Thats obvious! :D

612 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Typps says

I’ve been avoiding this thread on purpose :P I did it for 2 weeks and then realized I wasn’t working as much as I needed to be, because I took more breaks :D

haha well, if it’s of any consolation I’ve tried the podium too for a while and it didn’t last long. What has worked well for me is jogging. I jog daily for an hour.

I jog in the evenings, that way it doesn’t affect my work day. Initially, after a jog I’d usually be very tired and simply slack for the rest of the evening but after a while you just get your mojo back and it’s back to business as usual ^^

1373 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

You need only 1-2 hours a day to do anything. Runing, lift weight, swim, ride bycicle, or even walk those are not complicated things. If you do that and watch out what you eat and how you will have no problem in your life. i do this job since im 20. im 36 now. When people ask me am i a soldier or am i working at the pier – i just smile and tell them the truth. The only secret is never give up, never stop. Now im looking for a possibility for horse riding.

3007 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
TNL3542 says

where i work at im on my feet for 9hrs sometimes longer (not includeing 30minute lunch break)

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I workout three times per week for about two hours. It’s true the human body is made to move, but it needs also to rest. I solved my back issues with an ergonomic chair and my wrist pain went away with a trackball instead a classic mouse. During weekends I just stay away from Computers. I’m fitter than my friends of the same age who got married and I can still compete with those who are younger than me. I’m pretty much satisfied and definitely recommend this kind of lifestyle. :)

+1

Get out there and either go walking/running/climbing/other sports and put your body through some paces and you’ll find yourself much more productive. A good chair is also a must :)

by
by
by
by
by
by