UPDATE: PLEASE SEE LATEST ELEMENT3D LAUNCH INFO HERE!
Hey guys! We are really excited to announce the launch of Element 3D templates on VideoHive starting immediately.
For those of you unfamiliar with Element 3D you can read more about it here.
Also, here is a link to the Knowledgebase article for Element 3D Submission Requirements
We’re excited to give you the opportunity to sell your products to this new and growing market
good luck with it :))
This will be interesting! Could you also add the most popular Trapcode plugins and Optical Flares to the “requires” checklist?
Great news, It will be interesting to see what videohive authors can do with this plug-in
Can you please clear up what we may NOT use in Element 3D-Templates?
As far as I can remember, we may not INCLUDE:
- Shader-presets that come with the basic version of Element 3D
- Models that come with the basic version of Element 3D
But may we USE them in templates, since everyone with E3D does have these assets?
I guess it’s finally time for me to get the E-3D plugin!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.