2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
rickyworks says

Hello.

My name is Ricardo and a few months ago I’ve send you a my first song to be approved by AudioJungle’s staff. This song wasn’t approved and i can’t understand why. The email said:

“Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements.

Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

Your reviewer was AndySlatter.”

I have tried to send a ticket but it says that something is missing and i have all the fields with info so… don’t know what else to do. The music, as far as i know, is pretty simple and well done.

Waiting for an answer. Thanks

2014 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hi rickyworks

I guess ican’t help you with what’s missing (except the suggestion to try it with another browser), but: Could you upload your song to soundcloud, YouTube or dropbox (or something similar), so we can listen to it?

388 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in Poland
+3 more
DamianN says

If the reviewer posts, that your track doesn’t meet minimum quality requirements, it’s probably because it really doesn’t. Post your watermarked track here and we’ll try to give you some feedback. Cheers.

10 posts
  • Located in Russian Federation
Sunwdruid says

Hello! You can come to my theme for listening music too. (Its little down here) Could you comment me too) So Quality thats can be: 1) Wrong write tags 2) Not enough quality sound tools 3) Broken or changing rhythm 4) Errors etc. 5) Look at FX and SFX standarts. I think this is it!

2 posts
+1 more
rickyworks says

Tanks for your answers. I’ve tried a different browser (firefox) and the same happened trying to send a ticket. Here’s the link for the song. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4w8ntrhz9ec52gt/avynoam8DM

Because it is my first one maybe i’m forgetting something.

2014 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

I listened to your song. Well, it’s a bit special and a bit asbtract and maybe some People wouldn’t say it’s a super high quality production, but this is always a matter of taste and style! Even if something is “trashy” somebody can like it. It sounds like you would have good ideas and be very creative!

But of course Andy the reviewer has a lot of experience and for sure some guidelines what’s ok and what’s not, but i don’t know know These guidelines at all… Did you discuss the item with him after rejection? If i would be you, i would not give up, make a new song, maybe a Little bit more straightforward with less “special FX” and try it again! I’m sure that’s gonna work one day! You may even redesign your rejected song and upload it again and you are successfull?

But no idea what’s the problem with the “missing field”. You should maybe post the exact error message in this thread and maybe a screenshot before/after trying to send it, so that we could help you better with that!?

937 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

rickyworks, join our club, friend: AudioJungle Authors’ Group.

It’s for similar occasions.

1140 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Switzerland
+8 more
SonicCube says

Hello

The track itself seems to be quite OK, but your Instrumentation sounds like if you have used only General Midi synthesizers. This is for sure, why Andy said it does not meet the quality standard here. In which DAW did you produce this track ? What sort of Synths (especialy the Bass sound) did you use ?

Use proper sounds and mixdown on this track, and i’m sure it will work :)

869 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
PhilLarson says

Hello

The track itself seems to be quite OK, but your Instrumentation sounds like if you have used only General Midi synthesizers. This is for sure, why Andy said it does not meet the quality standard here. In which DAW did you produce this track ? What sort of Synths (especialy the Bass sound) did you use ?

+1 Sounds like he might be using some old FruityLoops sounds as far as I can tell by the “guitar” that comes in at 0:42. I’m pretty sure I used that same sound back in the day.

@rickyworks, I would try to submit some more songs! Early on, I didn’t really understand why I had a hard rejection too. Now that I’m almost a year into it, I can look back and understand why they didn’t accept it. Hang in there. Rejections are not personal attacks.

731 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

Hello

+1 Sounds like he might be using some old FruityLoops sounds as far as I can tell by the “guitar” that comes in at 0:42. I’m pretty sure I used that same sound back in the day.

@rickyworks, I would try to submit some more songs! Early on, I didn’t really understand why I had a hard rejection too. Now that I’m almost a year into it, I can look back and understand why they didn’t accept it. Hang in there. Rejections are not personal attacks.

+2 to you both. It’s exactly what I think about listening your song Ricky. With live bass and guitars it could be good selling item.

by
by
by
by
by
by