• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

Ok guys, Idont know what’s going on, but i was hunting for one of my item and even i found links, seems like something is happening. I mean positively . After i clicked on those links, i’w got this:

After i clicked, i found nothing. :)

Yes, something is happening – same thing happened to me. Another concern though is that my items are still coming up in 2 other links BEFORE they appear as GR items. Surely that is not right? Maybe they are the ‘harbors’. One site has a contact where we can ask to NOT have our item links appear, but when i tried to send it would not submit.

32 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
eka says

Ok guys, Idont know what’s going on, but i was hunting for one of my item and even i found links, seems like something is happening. I mean positively . After i clicked on those links, i’w got this:

Yes, something is happening – same thing happened to me. Another concern though is that my items are still coming up in 2 other links BEFORE they appear as GR items. Surely that is not right? Maybe they are the ‘harbors’. One site has a contact where we can ask to NOT have our item links appear, but when i tried to send it would not submit.

As it seems on those sites are no more bad links for download or they are errors. Great! Anyway I do not want my items there. Sometimes they took them off after I ask them and then they sometimes reappear and I need to repeat procedure. There is one site with “S” initial which doesn’t listen at all. Fortunately now only Gr link works there. But, how can they appear elsewhere BEFORE here? :confused: Constant work with hunting. :yawn:

905 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

As it seems on those sites are no more bad links for download or they are errors. Great! Anyway I do not want my items there. Sometimes they took them off after I ask them and then they sometimes reappear and I need to repeat procedure. There is one site with “S” initial which doesn’t listen at all. Fortunately now only Gr link works there. But, how can they appear elsewhere BEFORE here? :confused: Constant work with hunting. :yawn:

Oh, apologies – i didn’t make it clear – they appear in GOOGLE SEARCH pages before the GR link. I didn’t mean before they are up on the GR site.

150 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
loswl says

This occurs with Giraffe sites that are trying to block Google from sending people to their sites, that is why it says “Referer was blocked:” The Referer is Google. If you refresh your browser a couple times, the page will eventually lead you to the Giraffe site, DO NOT click “Please click here” link.

1012 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
Alexlasek says

This occurs with Giraffe sites that are trying to block Google from sending people to their sites, that is why it says “Referer was blocked:” The Referer is Google. If you refresh your browser a couple times, the page will eventually lead you to the Giraffe site, DO NOT click “Please click here” link.

good to know, I thought that something`s going on but unfortunately not :(

32 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
eka says

Joiaco said:

Oh, apologies – i didn’t make it clear – they appear in GOOGLE SEARCH pages before the GR link. I didn’t mean before they are up on the GR site.

Oh good, thanx for claryfying!

by
by
by
by
by
by