741 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
Hotpin says

I am sick and tired of this situation and you know what i mean….i decided not to upload any more items till this situation gets a rest or the envato stuff give some answers to us! We deserve it as we are the income for them am i right? I dont think i am over reacting as this is my right to be pissed and to demand some answeers as i give them my time, my designs and half of the money!

I dont want to be aggressive but this situation is to annoying and support put our tickets to medium priority for this matter as is a high priority in my opinion!

Sorry if i insulted anyone but this is the harsh truth of the situation!

83 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
kwangsoo says

We Dont know until When this situation can be better. :( we need envato explanation about this a.s.a.p

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Yes.. i think before they close this thread i want to tell you i feel the same.
You are not overreact anything, i think the problem is exactly that, there is no reaction at all for this issue but ignorance. You are not agressive, but passive :)
I think we all should do this, but not stop uploading at all. Just give a 1 week break, but as much author we can. Probably we should talk in private forum as well. Im with you 100% and i know there is a lot of author with the same opinion.

kitcreativestudio
kitcreativestudio Recent Posts Threads Started
106 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
kitcreativestudio says

Yes.. i think before they close this thread i want to tell you i feel the same.
You are not overreact anything, i think the problem is exactly that, there is no reaction at all for this issue but ignorance. You are not agressive, but passive :)
I think we all should do this, but not stop uploading at all. Just give a 1 week break, but as much author we can. Probably we should talk in private forum as well. Im with you 100% and i know there is a lot of author with the same opinion.

+1 Same here…

5531 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

We are going to be putting together a Notes post on it shortly. Stay tuned. Thanks!

500 posts
  • Located in Germany
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
GraficAndMedia says

Yep, me too! Im not uploading anything in this situation!

954 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
aleluja says

Im not following… Whats the problem?

1313 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Hotpin says

“I dont want to be aggressive but this situation is to annoying and support put our tickets to medium priority for this matter as is a high priority in my opinion!”

I dont know how many time I get High Priority for the support, and some with medium priority, it doesnt matter for me, since they reply and answer my mail quickly. Nowadays seems a bit change. :)

\\

64 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
magikpoink says

I had a flyer that was ready…and I didn’t know what to do…anyway…I posted it and it’s on queue…and I know what’s comin…but…as it was ready I decided to give it a try…but it’s the last one for this matter…Until we are in a safe zone…I’ll be resting my case in what flyer and poster templates matters! I hope this situation as a happy ending!

My last Flyer only sold in the day I posted it…after that…0 sales! That’s somehow amazing…the proportions it’s taking! =(

Best Luck to us all!

954 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
aleluja says

Ego problems? You cant really know if your ticket is high priority because you dont know if there are bigger problems than yours. Whatever the problem is there can be a bigger one. Plus envato is hiring a new supporter, that must tells you something.

Edit: wait. Everyones talking bout different problems. Now im confused again. Is there a specific public afair thats going on or what?

by
by
by
by
by
by