• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United States
fillerspace says

Is it me, or did Karma just set a new weekly sales record, at 316 sales? I can only recall a few times I’ve seen a weekly sales number over 200, let alone 300! Congrats to TrueThemes on an amazing feat!

http://themeforest.net/page/top_sellers

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says

Haha that’s insane.

It’s almost 1 sale every 30 min for 7 days :)

1383 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Serbia
wpCanyonThemes says

Ok, even thou i have other stuff to do i checked all the weekly top seller pages lol :) Dunno why i thought i’ll check out a few and kept going till i got a 404 :)

The closest was inFocus with 220 sales second week of February 2010. :)

So yeah it’s a record, congrats to TrueThemes. :)

3007 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says

Congrats guys on the huge number of sales. This theme is an enigma to me as Striking was. No offense, but personally i do not find them that attractive.

1029 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
fillerspace says

The closest was inFocus with 220 sales second week of February 2010. :)

How about Classica the last week of January, 2011 with 249?

http://themeforest.net/page/top_sellers/2011/01/30

1029 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
fillerspace says

Congrats guys on the huge number of sales. This theme is an enigma to me as Striking was. No offense, but personally i do not find them that attractive.

Ever see a really beautiful woman with an average-looking guy? Well, there must be more to that guy than just his looks. Maybe he’s rich, maybe he’s famous, or maybe he just makes her laugh. Or maybe someone who looks average to us is handsome to her.

There is more to themes than just the design. Of course just as with good looks, design gets you in the door, but what makes a theme a bestseller is a combination of design and features. Even if the design isn’t the most spectacular in the world, if there are enough compelling features, people will buy the theme.

Case in point…I bought Striking not because of the design, but because of the extensive list of shortcodes, which are a real timesaver.

1012 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+1 more
wizylabs says

My theme will hit this week’s top seller :P 5 6 sales in 3 day :D

3007 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says

Ever see a really beautiful woman with an average-looking guy? Well, there must be more to that guy than just his looks. Maybe he’s rich, maybe he’s famous, or maybe he just makes her laugh. Or maybe someone who looks average to us is handsome to her.

There is more to themes than just the design. Of course just as with good looks, design gets you in the door, but what makes a theme a bestseller is a combination of design and features. Even if the design isn’t the most spectacular in the world, if there are enough compelling features, people will buy the theme.

Case in point…I bought Striking not because of the design, but because of the extensive list of shortcodes, which are a real timesaver.
OK. I don’t wanna start because i know i am right with my points of view and you are right with yours
1012 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+1 more
wizylabs says

OK. I don’t wanna start because i know i am right with my points of view and you are right with yours

+1 for that

240 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
rarepearldesign says

Congrats, looks like an awesome theme.

by
by
by
by