• Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
facade says

I prefer the old player more. I just have always included a link to vimeo to show my project because the vhive player always seems to chug, just seems a bit unreliable. I have too been having issues with the new player where absolutely nothing plays at all, just shows an image and nothing plays. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it’s been happening often. I hope this gets resolved.

53 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
imagodei says

I am glad that I am not the only one frustrated with the new video review player. The old was more reliable and effective. I am finding myself looking at the author’s review on Youtube or Vimeo. If you are an author and have not set up a Vimeo account, please do so. It is so much better to review your work from that sight!

4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Black_motion says

I prefer the old player more. I just have always included a link to vimeo to show my project because the vhive player always seems to chug, just seems a bit unreliable. I have too been having issues with the new player where absolutely nothing plays at all, just shows an image and nothing plays. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it’s been happening often. I hope this gets resolved.

same problem! nothing plays at all, just shows an image and nothing plays. I must refresh page 2-3 times after that video preview normally. Very bad.

218 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Brazil
+5 more
yocreative says

Today I experienced a new issue. My player goes with the bad quality image on top and the video going under the image. The both simultaneos! Guys, come on, it’s URGENTLY! Any programmer can resolve this issue, or change temporally for any other player that minimally works. Please!!!!

241 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Lithuania
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
rendertom says

same here – video goes underneath the crappy resolution image.

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
se5d says

I think the main problem is OVEREXPOSURE and we should write to envato team to fix it. it makes no sense to cry about it on the forum if none of the moderators will not see our discussion

2510 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+16 more
contrastblack Staff says

I think the main problem is OVEREXPOSURE and we should write to envato team to fix it. it makes no sense to cry about it on the forum if none of the moderators will not see our discussion

Moderators have little to do with the issue or towards fixing it. I’ve already forwarded the issue reports to the appropriate department, and am currently waiting for a reply on the matter. (see previous page)

Thank you for your patience.

621 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
abstract-labs says

Guys for the buffering and preview image over the video problems I pause it as soon as it starts, once the download is complete I hit play, so I can watch it without problems… some authors are making very big preview files and of course we need a few minutes before the video can play properly.

507 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
5p1r17 says

Guys for the buffering and preview image over the video problems I pause it as soon as it starts, once the download is complete I hit play, so I can watch it without problems… some authors are making very big preview files and of course we need a few minutes before the video can play properly.

This isn’t an option and 940×540 isn’t a big size. Main problem probably is in their server ISP where all video files are.

by
by
by
by
by
by