648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Best option here will be player with multiple formats support…. Maybe I’m wrong…

Your speed is a lot faster then mine, but I’m not surprised you’re having some problems, there are preview files larger then 100mb… all files should be compressed with the same settings.

AS3 players can eat flv, f4v and mp4, there’s no need for conversions, it would give users (especially buyers) a lot smoother preview experience.

219 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
yocreative says

Where are my original colors? This new player turn all colors more whitish! After a long long process choosing and adjusting thoroughly the colors. It’s frustrating to see the preview! And please, remove the distorted image from beginning. Seems like a error!

2153 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Where are my original colors? This new player turn all colors more whitish! After a long long process choosing and adjusting thoroughly the colors. It’s frustrating to see the preview! And please, remove the distorted image from beginning. Seems like a error!

+1 that’s the biggest issue and the only one that hasn’t been solved by now. It’s better to get back to old player if this will take more time to fix.

I don’t mind the ugly UI or missing time, but the colors should be correct on a design marketplace…

1100 posts inlifethrill
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
InlifeThrill says

This is in practice THE most serious issue to fix in the new player. It’s been there since day one. Hope it gets resolved. Nobody wants clients being redirected to vimeo/youtube in order to see a correct preview. Unfortunately, it’s been at least a week since it was reported. :|

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

looks like firefox is ok.

what could be the problem ?

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

It’s very strange, from my XP with latest version of Chrome and Flash Player I see no color/contrast shift at all, while from a recent notebook (with latest version of Chrome and Flash) I see something wrong, but only watching some items, not all of them…

It could be a browser/flash color management issue, I found this article explaining color management in AS3, it’s a couple of years old but it might be interesting for us: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/quickstart/color_correction_as3.html

However I did some color management tests with my XP and I could not replicate the color shift in any way, I see all items fine…

Hope this helps

241 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
rendertom says

Also some weird behavior on different machines.

Most of my preview files look like they are “out of the box” on old MacBook. While on iMac 27” everything looks OK. Except that scaled up preview image at player launched. How can this be fixed?

2153 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Also some weird behavior on different machines.
Most of my preview files look like they are “out of the box” on old MacBook. While on iMac 27” everything looks OK. Except that scaled up preview image at player launched. How can this be fixed?

I had that problem with old player, too. windows laptop here.

3 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
se5d says
so when that preview player will be fixed? It has been almost 10 days. Because of that new preview player customers buy less.. return it as it was! take a look at this overexposed video http://videohive.net/item/concrete-wall-demolition/3774950 this is not cool
1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

This has to be updated ASAP. More then 50% of my files are over exposed and have blue tone. They do not represent the file well. + I can’t open the Preview Window in 50% of tries.

I am going to sleep now but first thing in the morning i’ll be writing an email to the stuff.

by
by
by
by
by
by