AndrewOverfieldMusic
AndrewOverfieldMusic Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
AndrewOverfieldMusic says

So not long been a member and thought I’d come and say hi! On a bit of a buzz today as I checked my account to see my first sale had happened!

Really chuffed about it, and hey, it’s not much but it’s an amazing feeling to see someone want to pay their money for my creation.

Track that sold was this http://audiojungle.net/item/rise-and-fall-of-a-hero/5533586

I was quite surprised of the sale as it’s a little longer than most of the popular tracks on here.

Anyway, just saying hey, I’m trying to increase my catalogue of work to include a much wider aspect of cues and tracks to be made available to the community. Some will come from here: https://soundcloud.com/andrew-overfield

Apologies if this is in the wrong place to post. Really chuffed to be here and looking forward to being a part of the community and spitballing things around the threads!

Andrew

149 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ShadyMapleMusic says

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the Jungle! And congrats on your sale. I’ve started uploading tracks a few weeks ago. Having a ton of fun so far. Really like how it all works. Best of luck!

PremiumStockMusic
PremiumStockMusic Recent Posts Threads Started
32 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
PremiumStockMusic says

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to AudioJungle! Congratulations on your immediate success! We are fairly new to the Jungle as well (3 weeks). Having a blast! Keep up the great work! :)

AndrewOverfieldMusic
AndrewOverfieldMusic Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
AndrewOverfieldMusic says

Nice to meet you guys! As you can see I’ve got a lot of work to to bring my profile up to scratch but it’s getting there. Looking forward to sharing much more with everyone.

80 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
FLProductions says

Nice Work Andrew! :) we just have to be positive :) good attitude :D

by
by
by
by