360 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+8 more
Philo01 Envato team says

Hey everyone :)

Just finished my new portfolio! 8-)

If you see any bugs please let me know :)
Oh and don’t forget to check my iPad style contact form ;) (click the blue button)

[link removed]

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards,

Philo

359 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jjjrmy says

I think you should add a preloader, it should the page before the images and styles were downloaded.

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Hi Philo!

Unfortunately the forum rules do not allow you to link directly to your site / portfolio from the forums as this counts as self promotion, I have removed the link for you. You can however add the link to your website on your profile and ask people who are interested to visit through there. ;-)

I think the site looks pretty good (even on my iPhone 3G) it works pretty well and looks good! Nice work. One thing I’m not too sure about though is the black squiggly thing directly beneath the slider. :-)

360 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+8 more
Philo01 Envato team says
Hi Philo!

Unfortunately the forum rules do not allow you to link directly to your site / portfolio from the forums as this count as self promotion, I have removed the link for you. You can however add the link to your website on your profile and ask people who are interested to visit through there. ;-)

I think the site looks pretty good (even on my iPhone 3G) it works pretty well and looks good! Nice work. One thing I’m not too sure about though is the black squiggly thing directly beneath the slider. :-)

Sorry about that ;) & Thanks for your comment!

So everyone that would like to take a look, please visit my profile and click the “Portfolio” link :)

753 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
AdamGold says

It’s perfect! Did you design & develop it? Really, it’s beautiful. Well done dude! :)

1277 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
rondog says

very cool man I like it. The scrolling is very smooth

by
by
by
by
by
by