11 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
sumedh
says

this is the best thing, better than the removal of watermark thing ;-) i always wanted to check out videos on my mobile. i have been able to do that for the past few days :-)

59 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
zhisheng
says

Good news

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

we’ve transcoded the entire video preview library from FLV to H.264
I can’t imagine how long that took…

more like how much they pay. :) I’m assuming they used Amazon transcoding service.

484 posts Never put a sock in a toaster.
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Featured Author
+6 more
motionvids
says

Guys, I’m experiencing some ‘trouble’ lately with the new video player. Sometimes when I click on the triangular play button, the video doesn’t popup in a box. It instead takes me to an entire new web page with a different type of video player. The rest of the page remains black and the video plays in an entirely new player.

It just happened with this item. It took me to this page: http://0.s3.envato.com/h264-video-previews/8d2df11a-0d0b-11e3-b510-005056923f83/365032.mp4

When I clicked the play button later on it popped up the box like it would normally do. It has happened to me before with other items. The problem with this is that clicking the play button actually takes you off of VideoHive and basically drives away traffic from the website.

Has anyone else experienced something similar lately?

I’m on Mountain Lion and Chrome.

49 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
Lamaci
says

I render my video with 2 mbps and he has 16 mb. It’s ok for upload? Thank you for answer :)

Regards, Lamaci

AmigoProductions
AmigoProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
332 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
AmigoProductions
says

@motionvids, I’ve had the same issue with several items in the past few days.. It’s quite annoying actually. I also use Chrome..

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
476 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Featured Item
+10 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement
Envato team
says

Guys, I’m experiencing some ‘trouble’ lately with the new video player. Sometimes when I click on the triangular play button, the video doesn’t popup in a box. It instead takes me to an entire new web page with a different type of video player. The rest of the page remains black and the video plays in an entirely new player.

It just happened with this item. It took me to this page: http://0.s3.envato.com/h264-video-previews/8d2df11a-0d0b-11e3-b510-005056923f83/365032.mp4

When I clicked the play button later on it popped up the box like it would normally do. It has happened to me before with other items. The problem with this is that clicking the play button actually takes you off of VideoHive and basically drives away traffic from the website.

Has anyone else experienced something similar lately?

I’m on Mountain Lion and Chrome.

+1 I’ve had the same thing happen to me a couple of times. I’m using Chrome on a PC.

15 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
elysesimone
says

Are we all having the same problem?

8 posts Genius, Gazillionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+7 more
MisterHorse
says

Guys, you should update the knowledge base, I have nearly forgotten about this :D

by
by
by
by
by
by