27 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stewboon Envato team says

Hi everyone…I’m Stewart one of the new Product Managers here at Envato. I started about a month ago and will be working with the great Product and Dev teams here to help make your experience better and better over time. Here’s an update on something we’ve just released for our authors.

What’s happening?

We’re happy to say that all of our authors can now set up the automatic withdrawal of all of their earnings every month. You can set this up once and not have to come back each month to do it again (and again…and again…) so you won’t miss any withdrawal deadlines. Just head to the withdrawals tab in your account and you’ll see it there.

So that means we’ve now got 3 (instead of 2) ways to withdraw earnings:
  1. A one-off withdrawal for a set amount that you specify and request each time;
  2. A one-off withdrawal for all of your earnings at the end of the month that you trigger every time; and
  3. (the new one) An automatic monthly withdrawal for all of your earnings at the end of the month that you set up once and can then forget about.
Like the one-off withdrawal of all of your earnings, the automatic monthly withdrawal calculates your total earnings balance at 11:59pm on the last day of the month and you are paid on the 15th of the following month (unless it falls on a weekend or public holiday in Australia).

What about the different payment methods (paypal, skrill etc)?

Nothing is changing here. You’ll still be able to withdraw via PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer and Swift and the minimum withdrawal limits for each of these still apply ($50 on all except Swift which is $500).

If you have set up an automatic monthly payment and you do not meet the minimum withdrawal limit in a particular month, the payment will just be rolled over to the first month you do.

Will I still be able to set up one-off withdrawals if I have an automatic withdrawal set up too?

Yes. These will be queued ahead of any automatic withdrawal. If you choose a set amount, whatever is left over will be paid through the automatic withdrawal (eg $1,000 of earnings, can be withdrawn via a $100 one-off withdrawal and the balance of $900 via the automatic withdrawal already set up). So you’ll still be able to distribute earnings to others if you need.

What if I want to cancel my automatic withdrawal?

No problem. You can cancel one single automatic monthly payment or the whole series of them by looking at the pending payments on the withdrawals tab and cancelling from there. Keep in mind that any withdrawal that is already processing when you cancel, will still be made.

Are there any other changes?

The interface for creating withdrawals has had a redesign and several rounds of testing, but none of the existing rules and processes for withdrawals have been changed. We simply added a new recurring withdrawal of “all earnings” to help the majority of authors who were doing this manually.

What else?

Other than to thank Steve, Emmanuel, Jordan, Ben, Justin, Cath and Tom for their great work on delivering this project…we hope it makes your life a little bit easier.

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Holy crap… are the skies falling?

1567 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Long time awaited feature. Thank you!

Best Regards, Andrey

283 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
sightsignal says

I don’t know why but there’s a strange satisfaction in clicking each one of those huge buttons over and over again. Looking good. :)

2295 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I just went through the options and received this:

You already have an Automated Monthly withdrawal request. If you would like to change this, you will need to delete your existing one first.

Not sure if inception or it was automatically set for everyone? Confused :)

395 posts
  • Located in Madagascar
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
metrothemes says

Great feature

3102 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says
  • falls off chair *

talk about a redesign! phwoar

that is amazing you can still have a manual withdrawal while automated ones are uninterrupted.

huge hugs to the devs!

3102 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says

btw – Hi Stewart welcome to the community! I hope they treat you nicely so you stay around and help release more cool stuff like this :)

27 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+1 more
stewboon Envato team says

I just went through the options and received this:

You already have an Automated Monthly withdrawal request. If you would like to change this, you will need to delete your existing one first.

Not sure if inception or it was automatically set for everyone? Confused :)

Hi Jonathan…from our end it looks like you set up an automatic withdrawal about 15 minutes ago. If you wanted to cancel it, look at the Pending Withdrawals above and you’ll be able to do it from there. Hope that helps.

by
by
by
by
by
by