103 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
DenonStudio Envato team says

Hope this help. The height is exposing only 3 to 4 tracks out of 10 (or however many in the collection), and there isn’t an obvious scroll bar to scroll down the list of tracks.

Thanks for including a screenshot. Since I can’t reproduce this problem here I really need to see your code in order to workout what’s different. Please send your html code via email to arman at envato.com

92 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

The embeddable HTML5 player is out of alpha now at audiojungle.net/player.

If you were using the experimental code, we recommend that you generate new embed code from the new location to ensure you always get the latest version of the player.

Enjoy!

475 posts Think pink.
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 500+ members
+6 more
pinkzebra says

Does this new player allow us to set the order of individual tracks in the playlists (sort by date maybe)? I direct the old player to play AJ collections on my website. I find it frustrating that the newest tracks are always added at the bottom and my site appears stagnant.

92 posts
  • Located in Australia

@pinkzebra if your music source is a collection then the tracks are listed by date, newest files at the top (regardless of the order in which you actually add them to your collection).

1122 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Hello Ben

Cool new player, thanks for that. Will this anytime soon be implemented into Audiojungle as well ? Would be awesome, as the users on “no Flash player supported” devices are growing.

Thanks a lot and keep up the fantastic work with new developements.

572 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Hi Ben,

Thanks for this, however, there are a couple of things that need to happen with this before it is truly useful as a widget on external sites:

• The height of the player needs to be controllable otherwise large collections take up too much space on a page (normally, this could be sorted with CSS, but as this player relies on an iFrame, it makes it impossible to do something like height:200px; overflow:auto; on the div containing the tracklist)
  • Sort by other things than just date – this is important if you’re listing top-selling tracks in a collection or want to sort alphabetically for example

Is it realistic to expect these features to be implemented soon, or are there too many other things that need to be done before this (like the search engine and licensing issues)?

Thanks,

Taco

92 posts
  • Located in Australia

Thanks for those suggestions tacoMusic, both look useful to me. We’ll take a look, I’ll keep you posted on any updates here.

572 posts
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Thanks for those suggestions tacoMusic, both look useful to me. We’ll take a look, I’ll keep you posted on any updates here.

Thanks Ben, appreciate you looking into it. Happy New Year!

545 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

I really want to use this widget, but can the music be in a scrolling box because it takes up way to much “real estate” the way it is. Also can there be more options as far as sort by user. Haha I don’t want to sound like a shameless self promoter but I could only find one option where the music was only sorted by author. Thanks and I look forward to using this widget in the future!

572 posts
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Hi Ben,

Any news on this? I’m keen on embedding my tracks in more places to get more traffic, but the two issues above are important features for embedding this player elsewhere.

Thanks,

Taco

by
by
by
by
by
by