7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
AniCator says

Sonic_System, when did you actually submit your tracks? I’m curious because mine is still stuck in ‘processing mode’ and I’ve submitted it about two days ago. It’s probably nothing but I’m just curious. Don’t worry guys, I’ve read the knowledge base. I’m just curious. :)

Hey AniCator,

I submitted the tracks 6-7 days ago, so I guess that you don’t have to worry…seems like AJ staff have their hands full with new trax at the moment.
Aah thanks. I’ve seen the bar progressing steadily. It’s over ~50% now. Good luck with those sales. ;)
184 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Serbia
Sonic_System says

Sonic_System, when did you actually submit your tracks? I’m curious because mine is still stuck in ‘processing mode’ and I’ve submitted it about two days ago. It’s probably nothing but I’m just curious. Don’t worry guys, I’ve read the knowledge base. I’m just curious. :)

Hey AniCator,

I submitted the tracks 6-7 days ago, so I guess that you don’t have to worry…seems like AJ staff have their hands full with new trax at the moment.
Aah thanks. I’ve seen the bar progressing steadily. It’s over ~50% now. Good luck with those sales. ;)

Thanks, I wish you all the luck too :) . And big thanks to everyone for kind words, cheers :) !

70 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+5 more
BeatheBeat says

Welcome and best of luck! :)

by
by
by
by