7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Netherlands
AniCator says

Sonic_System, when did you actually submit your tracks? I’m curious because mine is still stuck in ‘processing mode’ and I’ve submitted it about two days ago. It’s probably nothing but I’m just curious. Don’t worry guys, I’ve read the knowledge base. I’m just curious. :)

Hey AniCator,

I submitted the tracks 6-7 days ago, so I guess that you don’t have to worry…seems like AJ staff have their hands full with new trax at the moment.
Aah thanks. I’ve seen the bar progressing steadily. It’s over ~50% now. Good luck with those sales. ;)
184 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Sonic_System says

Sonic_System, when did you actually submit your tracks? I’m curious because mine is still stuck in ‘processing mode’ and I’ve submitted it about two days ago. It’s probably nothing but I’m just curious. Don’t worry guys, I’ve read the knowledge base. I’m just curious. :)

Hey AniCator,

I submitted the tracks 6-7 days ago, so I guess that you don’t have to worry…seems like AJ staff have their hands full with new trax at the moment.
Aah thanks. I’ve seen the bar progressing steadily. It’s over ~50% now. Good luck with those sales. ;)

Thanks, I wish you all the luck too :) . And big thanks to everyone for kind words, cheers :) !

70 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
BeatheBeat says

Welcome and best of luck! :)

by
by