157 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
EvAndree says

Will you guys be uploading the instrumentals as seperate items or just including them in the files with the vocal item?

1933 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
gballx says

Will you guys be uploading the instrumentals as seperate items or just including them in the files with the vocal item?
I never really considered that – I will probably look at that next time if the supporting track is strong enough.
2003 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

You guess you can upload them as separate item and label it as “remix”.
But I would include the instrumentals in the same item, you don’t loose business because of this , I’m pretty sure. Maybe the opposite!
Dear moderators, please correct me when I’m wrong…

698 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Poland
FxProSound says

It could be good to have it pre-selected on N/A in sfx cathegory. are voice sound effect counting as vocals?

2115 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

It could be good to have it pre-selected on N/A in sfx cathegory. are voice sound effect counting as vocals?

+1

It would be interesting to know this. And if it doesn’t apply to sfx, then this field should be completely removed from SFX upload form.

17 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
MikeReganNoise says

Might I suggest that vocal tracks with lyrics be sold at a higher price point, considering that they have an additonal element element (copy) to them.

Food for thought…. I realize that it’s late in the game and authors like Tim have already been killing it with Vocal tracks. Although unfortunately it doesn’t apply to Audio jungle, I believe that for broadcast you can be eligible (if you’re SAG) for additional residuals based on your likeness (voice) being in a spot.

MarioLucianAndreano
MarioLucianAndreano Recent Posts Threads Started
126 posts
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
MarioLucianAndreano says

Might I suggest that vocal tracks with lyrics be sold at a higher price point, considering that they have an additonal element element (copy) to them. Food for thought…. I realize that it’s late in the game and authors like Tim have already been killing it with Vocal tracks. Although unfortunately it doesn’t apply to Audio jungle, I believe that for broadcast you can be eligible (if you’re SAG) for additional residuals based on your likeness (voice) being in a spot.

I totally agree with higher prices for songs with vocals.

Anyone else agrees?

1464 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Norway
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Mihai_Sorohan says

Vocals, especially with lyrics about a clear subject can be also a minus because it decrease the usability. (you wouldn’t want lyrics about tasty food in a shampoo commercial, or some love lyrics about kissing under moonlight in a corporate presentation)
Also,talking about vocal libraries, why would that increase the price? just because the author was playing on keyboard a chord with an “ah” instead of some strings or brass?

235 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Serbia
backgroundmusic says

Can someone tell me how to treat whistling? I do not mean like short whistle, I mean like whistling a melody.

Thanks

455 posts
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

Will you guys be uploading the instrumentals as separate items or just including them in the files with the vocal item?

If you submit a vocal track and wish to create an instrumental version too, you must include the instrumental with the vocal track, the instrumental cannot be submitted as a separate, new item submission. An instrumental version is obviously optional but must be included with the vocal version if it already exists.

As instrumental versions are variations which must be bundled following the 5 variations guideline. If the items are already online, they can be updated via the item’s edit tab. New description must be saved first, then new content attached and submitted for review.

For more information on variations see this knowledgebase article: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/353
by
by
by
by
by
by