65 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
EuropeanRock says

Hey Audiojunglers! I’ve made some upgrades on my AJ profile page. Please check it out and comment, I need to know if links are working fine, and page is usable! Thank you! FaZt.

61 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
GoMusic says

Looks good to me my friend.

Rock on !!

65 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
EuropeanRock says

Is it working fine? :)

52 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
PerfectMusic says

It is good. Wish you many sales :)

115 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
JV_Audio says

Really cool page man! Only small suggestion I have is that the “greetings” part is not so clear and not so easy to read as the rest of the page. Everything is working nicely, everything I click leads to the place I was expected to be taken, so no comment on that :)

358 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
mlamanna says

Nice page, I love the visuals.

65 posts
+1 more
EuropeanRock says

Thank you for comments, my friends :)

608 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
ilovemedia-es says

I like it, but IMHO the first text would be more readable if not an image or if the image had no gradient.

by
by
by
by
by
by