For a project I am working on in VB.Net, I created a class that makes it easy to do the following:
1) Upload a single file to an FTP or SFTP server.
2) Upload a directories entire contents to an FTP or SFTP server.
3) Download a single file from an FTP or SFTP server. There is an option to delete the file from the server after downloading that can be True or False.
4) Download a directories entire contents from an FTP or SFTP server. There is an option to delete the files from the server after downloading that can be True or False.
Is this something that I could sell on Codecanyon? Would anyone be interested in buying?
I also thought about creating an application that can be scheduled to run. What types of things would you want to have for an application that automatically pulls files from an FTP server or vice versa? One use I thought of was website backups and database backups can easily be downloaded to my computer every night. That way if my hosting company crashes the server, i’ll have a backup of all of my websites and databases.
Thanks for reading!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.