• Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
TimOstanin says
Hi everybody! There was a situation, reviewer think that my “submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements” http://soundcloud.com/timofey-ostanin/timofey-ostanin-latino-dream What you think about it ? I am really confused, also I hope that you can help me. For earlier thanks
109 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
musicwizard says

Hi, there is nice ideas but I think that the track can have more chances if re-worked the sound realism which you can express it through the velocity and the articulations of each instrument used my advice is to choose more realistic guitar vst and a clean string ensemble hope that will help wish you many sales :))

327 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
TimOstanin says

Thank you so much)

205 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
TJMusic says

This track is very nice from artistic point of view, but from more technical point of view, there are a few flaws that might be a reason of rejection.

At 0:11 the melody is out of rhytm – or maybe it’s a more sophisticated rhytmic construct, but too sophisticated rhytmic constructs usually lead to rejection. As somebody wrote in a thread about “how to get your upload reject”, there is a Keep It Simple Stupid rule at work.

At 0:31 the strings harmony presents an excessive dissonance. Again, it might be just considered a bit more sophisticated harmony, but too sophisticated harmonies also usually get rejected.

Additionally, the strings are not timed properly, they probably start at the bar, without compensation for their slower attack. It leads to the impression that they are a bit out of rhytm, in particular at 0:37 where they play faster notes.

There is only 1 major theme played by guitar, then repeated by strings, then again repeated by guitar, and there are only 2 instruments. For first several seconds, there is only one instrument, so it might trick the AJ rule about no tracks with single instrument playing. Also there is a bit excessive stereo separation in the mix.

Any of these issues or all of them together might lead to the rejection. I’m not criticizing the track, because I like the sound of it, but I just recognize the reasons it might be rejected for. Take care about this things next time, and good luck with more accepted tracks!

284 posts
  • United States
adammonroe says

Don’t feel too bad, I get that kind of comment from the reviewers all the time. Who knows, maybe another reviewer would have approved it, and this one rejected it. Sounds good to me.

Maybe it doesn’t have enough beeps, blips, and fake drums for their taste.

I kid, I kid. :-)

327 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
TimOstanin says

Thanks guys) But i received second reject after correcting…. I am so disappointed…

new version http://soundcloud.com/timofey-ostanin/timofey-ostanin-latino-dream-1
284 posts
  • United States
adammonroe says

After listening to this again, I think it probably has more to do with the quality of your samples than your actual composition. They are much too dry and artificial sounding. It’s funny, because you can get away with totally unrealistic/made up sounds when it comes to AudioJungle – you can have a track that’s synthesized beats with synthesizer-based sounds – but if you are intending your music to sound like strings, woodwinds, or something that exists in reality, it needs to be as close to “real” sounding as possible. At least that’s my experience here so far.

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
Bionikl says

pad make add drum and more slowly speed more silently, it is possible to emphasize in some moments a melody with other tool

by
by
by
by
by
by