Hi there, there are probably a variety of issues on why Escape is selling more than Choice. 1. First off in general, you have a small number of click tags and they are vague, I mean how many people do you think are actually searching for “cello” . Look at some other people’s tags on here doing the same music, and notice how descriptive they can be.
2. The moods and tempos are different, Escape probably is a lot more versatile, meaning it works for different types of projects.
3. Maybe you’re not promoting enough, try checking out the tips on how to promote your items, http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/ways-to-promote-your-audiojungle-music/55643
4. It’s only been a month, have some patience, you’re always going to have songs that sell more than others, people are always trying to figure out what makes a song a hit and another one not as popular, sometimes people just like one better.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.