715 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
majd_abdul says

Hey,

I’ve been asked to give a quote for about 10 banners for a site. They are for guidance within the site and not ad banners. Now the client wanted to see some banners I made in the past so he could choose a style similar to one of them.

The problem is I made very few banner styles and have already shown him all banner related designs.

He still wants to see different “Stylish” designs with 3D and stuff.

I’ve googled for “top 100 banner designs” but to no avail.

Can anyone link to really cool banner designs? Or suggest some ideas?

I know I can make it, but my head is blocked from new ideas…

He wants a quote in 16 hours!!

282 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Fougie says

I’m not sure about banners specifically, but i love the style of endeffect.com

Always good for inspiration.

43 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
detapa says
381 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Yvo says

Not sure if it helps, but have you checked out the envato site Fave Up. It might give you some inspiration: http://www.faveup.com/

715 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
majd_abdul says

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I’ll point my client to some of these desgins. See what he likes…

by
by
by
by
by
by