99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
visualgroove says

Hello, I’m currently doing sort of an infographic video for uni project, and I need someone to speak in background. The video is around 1 minute 30 secs long.

My budget might be not that much, and being honest I’m not really looking for “professional” voice artist – If you speak English and have a decent microphone, then you are welcome to apply ;)

The tone of voice and the mood I’m looking for might be similar to this: http://vimeo.com/25118844

I need this before May 25, so first-come, first choice ;) Please contact me via message or email: febby [at] visualgroove.net with your rate and sample voice :) Thanks!

EDIT : whoops, double post. Please delete this one, Mod :) Thanks!

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Deina says

I’m looking for a voice artist too for a short voiceover for a promo video. The artist must be british and posess a good microphone for a decent audio recording. I’d like a quick turnaround on this so please get me a Pm.

201 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
reubenchng says

I’m looking for a voice artist too for a short voiceover for a promo video. The artist must be british and posess a good microphone for a decent audio recording. I’d like a quick turnaround on this so please get me a Pm.
Hi Deina, couldn’t PM you, so why don’t you drop us your email?
by
by
by
by
by
by