818 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

1 purchase (2.73 p/month) $6.50 total ($6.50 p/month) I got these numbers next to my sold track. Now i understand that $6.50 is for the track but what is 2.73? and what does that thing per month stand for? please some one explain :) thank you!

888 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
jhunger says

It’s just a calculation of how many of the songs on average you’ll sell per month based on how long the song has been up and how many sales you have against it.

Incidentally, looking at some of my songs, it appears that the sales per month is pretty accurate, but the commission per month seems to be only counting the months that you made sales in, which seems to me to be a bug. For instance, I have a song that I uploaded 1.5 years ago with only one sale. My sales per month average is at .03%, which I’d expect, but my commission per month is the amount of one sale, which I didn’t expect. But maybe my understanding of it is incorrect.

818 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

well thanks for the answer man :) i was being a mr. Paranoid here thinking that they would charge me 2.73 per month for whatever reason they could :) hahaha

by
by
by
by
by
by