123 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
mazoor says

The TinyURL (bmamal6) you visited was used by its creator in violation of our terms of use. TinyURL has a strict no abuse policy and we apologize for the intrusion this user has caused you. Such violations of our terms of use include:

Spam – Unsolicited Bulk E-mail
Fraud or Money Making scams
Malware
or any other use that is illegal.
If you received spam, please note that TinyURL did not send this spam and we do not operate any email lists. We can not remove you from spammer’s database as we have no association with spammers, but instead we recommend you use spam filtering software.
What is this… ?

That’s what I got when I clicked your link.

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SBJEWEL says

The TinyURL (bmamal6) you visited was used by its creator in violation of our terms of use. TinyURL has a strict no abuse policy and we apologize for the intrusion this user has caused you. Such violations of our terms of use include:

Malware
If you received spam, please note that TinyURL did not send this spam and we do not operate any email lists. We can not remove you from spammer’s database as we have no association with spammers, but instead we recommend you use spam filtering software.
What is this… ?

Damn… why you click that link…. ! Lucky you...

@Mod Please remove that link from my first post in this thread… Maybe someone click that link in future and face in big trouble…. Thanks.

629 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Thecodingdude says

Should i contact support about this…. ?
Contact support and they will ban the user account.

I don’t know the full story, but I do think that banning an authors account because they got spammed is quiet strict, and something Envato should NOT be dealing with in any way, shape or form. What happens outside these marketplaces should stay this, regardless of their author status.

I’m sure there are a few exceptions to this rule, but still, anybody can get involved in an unsolicited spam attack and it can be a virus they downloaded which starts spamming their twitter account.

123 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
mazoor says

Malware
What is this… ?

Damn… why you click that link…. ! Lucky you...

I have no fear :D

by
by
by
by
by
by