844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

I received it too, just forget about it. Contact support? this one made me giggle, what support? Twitter support? :D If you meant Envato then why would you think is Envato business how authors behave outside the marketplaces? You sir are hilarious sometimes. :)

You may reveal the name of the author or may not, it is your choice, but remember that it is not his or her fault. Remember that sometimes even respectable people can have troubles because they clicked a link. :) I had a spam problem with my email once. Shit happens.

Anyway, move on, nothing to see there. :P

Yeah man still thinking what should i do right now… ? what what what… ! :confused:

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

spam attack!

Don’t tell… those makes me so sick… :sick:

365 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
OrangeIdea says

Just mail to author. I think he don’t know that his account was hacked

1407 posts
    Contributed a blog post Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
Stylius says

I received it too, just forget about it. Contact support? this one made me giggle, what support? Twitter support? :D If you meant Envato then why would you think is Envato business how authors behave outside the marketplaces? You sir are hilarious sometimes. :)

You may reveal the name of the author or may not, it is your choice, but remember that it is not his or her fault. Remember that sometimes even respectable people can have troubles because they clicked a link. :) I had a spam problem with my email once. Shit happens.

Anyway, move on, nothing to see there. :P
Yeah man still thinking what should i do right now… ? what what what… ! :confused:

Contact the author and inform him about this, calmly, there is nothing to worry about :) Or if you don’t want to do that then do nothing. Move on, you cannot do anything alse, what can you do? This is not something that support should take care of, it’s spam, if this happens to you then change your passwords and (as Valencians say: au!) But it is not the case so move on!!! :)

162 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
anariel7 says

I’ve got also the same message, i just ignore it :)

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

just a note – you should always check it’s

https://twitter.com

not the unprotected URL as mentioned by staff ….

the ’s’ is there for a reason.

Jonathan

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Contact the author and inform him about this, calmly, there is nothing to worry about :) Or if you don’t want to do that then do nothing. Move on, you cannot do anything alse, what can you do? This is not something that support should take care of, it’s spam, if this happens to you then change your passwords and (as Valencians say: au!) But it is not the case so move on!!! :)

Just mail to author. I think he don’t know that his account was hacked

I think you are right… I should inform him about this… BTW … That Author user name is JacobBoodrie Maybe someone know him… :P

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

@Stylius, it was you who sent it me haha

Edit: No it wasn’t, got muddled up. My bad! :D

1407 posts
    Contributed a blog post Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
Stylius says

@quickandeasy haha :D

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

just a note – you should always check it’s https://twitter.com

not the unprotected URL as mentioned by staff ….

the ’s’ is there for a reason.

Jonathan

Thanks… :) Just search Google about this… The “S” in HTTPS indicates a secure site. etc. etc.

by
by
by
by
by
by