9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jadimail says

Hello! I need feedback on this business card template. thanks

139 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Norseland says

Try improving the font typeface, positioning and colors. The graph and arrow needs a bit of cleaning up, the edges are quite rough.

Work on the general composition of the business card as a whole including white-space and margins.

The texture is also unnecessary, I would remove it.

9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jadimail says

thank you!

Try improving the font typeface, positioning and colors. The graph and arrow needs a bit of cleaning up, the edges are quite rough.

Work on the general composition of the business card as a whole including white-space and margins.

The texture is also unnecessary, I would remove it.
34 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sorbamedia says

The graphic is far too close to the trim and the Serif font doesn’t sit well with the intention of the design. Try using a Sans Serif such as Myriad Pro for the larger type and Minion Pro for the smaller type.

As MythicThemes mentioned good use of white space can make all the difference. A good tip is to use a safe area that is at least double your leading or at the very least 3mm. A safe area is simply the space between the content and the trim and leading is the distance between the baselines of type. If your leading is 10pt the safe area would be at least 20pt.

111 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
wallfish says

Too simple and looks a bit out of trend. Also work on fonts :) Good luck buddy!

by
by
by
by
by
by