230 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says

Is there a way to generate Report from Ae project file similar to one that’s generated when you use collect files option, but preferably without collecting files? This would help a lot in reviewing files to determine plug-ins used and track down the names of missing files and third party fonts.

Filips

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Is there a way to generate Report from Ae project file similar to one that’s generated when you use collect files option, but preferably without collecting files? This would help a lot in reviewing files to determine plug-ins used and track down the names of missing files and third party fonts. Filips

Hello Filips

I,m not a pro at all, but i recently just checkd for scripts like the ones you mentioned. I have come across a few ( especialy one that checks for all plugins used in the project ) which is very handy.

I’ve sent the link to you by your profile contact form.

Let me know if this is what you’re looking for.

2350 posts Small, but tough
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Ofcourse, when you go to collect files, just mark generate text report only :)

230 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says

Of course. I thought it should be something that easy. thank you.

2350 posts Small, but tough
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Of course. I thought it should be something that easy. thank you.

No problems :)

by
by
by
by
by
by