114 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
WebDesignFudge says

Hi There
I have a html landing page thats already for sale on Themeforest but I need someone to do a Wordpress version. The item has been doing well and a lot of people have requested a wordpress version. So if any body is interested in a 50/50 deal, please use my profile to send me an email.
Thanks

3610 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I don’t want to crush this thread, but i don’t think that a WordPress Landing page would ever be accepted here. It’s because a landing page is a really simple thing, so it’s useless in a WordPress context.

If you want to make a fully functional template from that landing page than that’s ok .. but a landing page done in WordPress has no sense..

114 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
WebDesignFudge says

I don’t want to crush this thread, but i don’t think that a WordPress Landing page would ever be accepted here. It’s because a landing page is a really simple thing, so it’s useless in a WordPress context. If you want to make a fully functional template from that landing page than that’s ok .. but a landing page done in WordPress has no sense..

Hi RubenBristian
Thanks for your input. There are quite a few wp landing pages on themeforest and I am willng to take my chances and experiment.

73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
MihaiMarcuta says

I don’t want to crush this thread, but i don’t think that a WordPress Landing page would ever be accepted here. It’s because a landing page is a really simple thing, so it’s useless in a WordPress context. If you want to make a fully functional template from that landing page than that’s ok .. but a landing page done in WordPress has no sense..

You just turned from a nice guy to the destroyer of dreams. Ruben is right at some point, however, I think that it’s worth giving a try. I’d recommend you looking on freelanceswitch.

470 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
virtuti says

I am also wondering why small items should exist as WP. In my portfolio I have landing page, resume, vcard, web flier and about each of these small items I am being asked regularly whether they are supposed to be converted to WP version. Can somebody explain me what is the sense in WP version for small one page items?

by
by
by
by
by
by