+3+2I wouldn’t do it this way. PSD ´s don’t sell very good here. I would first code it to xHTML and upload it here and if the design selss well then I would code it to wordpress. but before you create the xHTML I would highly recommend you to ask other people about it what they think.+1
- Community Moderator
- Won a Competition
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Item was Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
Thanks What are the “+1” etc etc for?
It’s like saying “+1 I agree” Or “-1 I disagree”
Thanks What are the “+1” etc etc for?It’s like saying “+1 I agree” Or “-1 I disagree”
Ahh i see… Cool!
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Everyone agrees to my statement Thank you!
Everyone agrees to my statement
Thanks for your advice all – i’ve posted some concepts for feedback here: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/new-template-design/26126