1560 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

So, I’m going to buy this awesome collection in a few days, looks like there’s so much stuff I could use in there, it’s ridiculous for that price. If you’ve purchased this, please share your thoughts, what’s your favourite part? :)

2014 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hey Sam! For me the 100% best package you can buy. Just consider one thing: NI brougth a new version every fall (october), but not 2012… so if you are not in hurry, maybe it’s a good plan to wait a bit, because there could come a new version soon? But they always make a big secret out of new versions. Nobody knows when and if they come, they suddenly appear. The only indicator could be a usual price reduction or free goodies for the old version. But there was never a grace period (for free updates) until now. So you have to decide yourself, depending how urgent you like to have it.

2179 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

I bought NI Komplete 8 Ultimate – Kontakt 5x is a magnificent sampler and the factory library is quite good. Absynth is fab and Massive is…....well Massive! It is a must have!!!

360 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
brandonamatias says

I agree with all of these guys! I literally just downloaded it yesterday! And it’s quite worth the investment! You’ll love it

1028 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
simaudio says

Mat’s right, they usually bring out an offer before they release a new version, could be worth waiting unless you’ve seen it for an amazing price.

Here’s an old thread that’s worth a read;

http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/komplete-8-i-need-advice/50628?page=1
744 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says

Hey man,

When I first joined AJ I purchased Komplete 7. It changed everything for me and really helped me go to another level. Then I upgraded to 8 Ultimate and am very happy with it.

Having a much more experience now, Kontakt is an awesome sampler and is probably the most valuable component.., and as a whole, I believe the bundle is worth it. When it comes to samples and synths Native Instruments is not known as being groundbreaking in that sense – but offer composers and producers a wide variety of good sounds and effects to build upon. These days I tend to buy more specifically… in other words, I will get the BEST reverb from one company, the BEST compressor from another. String samples from one, and percussion from another.

Komplete 8 is an excellent, excellent starting point for serious entry into the music production world but always remember that software can only ever take you as far as your talent and time learning it. If you are really going to spend the proper time to learn what’s there, for sure go for it!

Good luck my friend :)

2014 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

+100 for what Tim wrote…. Perfect description :)

14 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in France
+1 more
Bensound says

Hi Soundfix, i don’t like the acoustic pianos so much but most of the instruments sound very good especially the drums and the synths. I also find Guitar rig useful sometimes.

1423 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

Very big deal…just get it! Kontakt is The Sampler and there are a lot of thirdy parts expansions for it, out there :)

PatrickAThompson
PatrickAThompson Recent Posts Threads Started
144 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PatrickAThompson says

Komplete 8 Ultimate! So much good stuff! (A good deal of not-so-good stuff)... but… but SO MUCH GOOD STUFF! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by