718 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
LucaFormicola says

Hi everybody

As suggested, I’m preparing a video commercial for my items on AJ, a simple video (made by me) with my items as background, but I was asking if it’s possible to write AJ or, better, use AJ logo in my video.

Thanks ;)

212 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
thepremium says

Don’t worry about logos and stuff , just spread the word via youtube , vimeo etc… As long as the items are good you will be ok and you will get your exposure :)

442 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
studio_21 says

Use twitter , google.. facebook.. to advertise , online bookmarks…all that “good food”

291 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+3 more
rtofvnt says

Have fun – it want change anything – own experience.

748 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
guitarjock says

I’ve have actually had a huge increase in hits from referrals just by posting a vidio of one of my songs on YouTube. I did do more than just post a video with a one picture though. I actually created a video slide-show with moving pictures. It has received over 1,000 views in its first month of being posted and my referral hits have increase ten fold! I say go for it!

291 posts
+3 more
rtofvnt says

I’ve have actually had a huge increase in hits from referrals just by posting a vidio of one of my songs on YouTube. I did do more than just post a video with a one picture though. I actually created a video slide-show with moving pictures. It has received over 1,000 views in its first month of being posted and my referral hits have increase ten fold! I say go for it!

Ok – did it convert into sales ?

496 posts
+2 more
JType says

Hehe! I put a video of my latest upload up on youtube and it only got about 6 views. :(

Dunno what I did wrong..

2756 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says

Think of it this way: If you’re selling your car and you put your advert on a piece of paper and stick it on a tree in the middle of the forest, no-one is ever going to see it or at least you’ll be waiting a long time before anyone ever sees it. You have to give it some more thought than just posting a video. Use a unique angle in the content of your video. Use the right keywords. Make it stand out. Make it interesting/engaging. Don’t just post your video and sit back – promote it elsewhere and think outside the box. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”

496 posts
+2 more
JType says

Yea, I mean I marketed it pretty much in the same way that I usually do, but somehow it really didn’t get noticed. I’ve had far better results from doing far less marketing in the past for various projects and works of mine, but this time it didn’t really work.

I wholeheartedly agree that it’s me who’s at fault (I know that I’m terrible at marketing my work), but it was just funny that it yielded such poor results this time around.

by
by
by
by
by
by