18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ironbark_Music says

Been working on this one for a little while and would love any feedback you may have. Would like to avoid the pain of a hard rejection if i possibly could. Still searching for that first acceptable upload. :)

https://soundcloud.com/ironbark-music/rise-up

Cheers,

Tim

354 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
MSVoy says

Sounds like an awesome song but… is that file an mp3 of less than 160kbps? If you are going to use that as your preview file for audiojungle, I would recommend using at least 192kbps for previews or even 320kbps… so it sounds better and people can hear the best preview possible… might be a reason for a soft rejection, might not be…

You need the CD-standard wave file or a 320kbps mp3 for the upload anyway…

Just my opinion, maybe I’m wrong, I’d wait to see what other more experienced members will say.

Cheers and good luck!

18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ironbark_Music says

Sounds like an awesome song but… is that file an mp3 of less than 160kbps? .....

Thanks for the kind words. You’re right about the bitrate, I just did a quick and dirty export to get it on soundcloud. The actual preview (and the file itself of course) will be at the recommended rate.

Cheers,

Tim

511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

Sounds like an awesome song but… is that file an mp3 of less than 160kbps? .....

Thanks for the kind words. You’re right about the bitrate, I just did a quick and dirty export to get it on soundcloud. The actual preview (and the file itself of course) will be at the recommended rate.

Why would you want a quick and dirty anything in your portfolio!? Quality man, quality! Cheers,

Tim
18 posts
Ironbark_Music says

Why would you want a quick and dirty anything in your portfolio!? Quality man, quality! Cheers,

Tim

Jon,

Just to clarify, the song was submitted to AJ in wav and mp3 (320/44.1) formats. I think you missed the point before that it was the only the original sample soundcloud file (now deleted) that was at a smaller bitrate.

That said I take your point and thank you for you interest.

Cheers,

Tim

by
by
by
by
by
by