161 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
PrismicStudios says

On the first of may, I’m going to sign a lease on my new 1900 square foot recording studio and production facility in an upper middle class area in south okc. I have two locations i am deciding between right now and this will be the thread that i keep everyone updated through and also get your highly valued advice from. your ideas and opinions will be very helpful over the next few months as I try to finally Make it Happen®. I will offer studio time, video production, guitar, bass, and drum lessons, and spend all of my free time producing for audiojungle. It will be a producer studio more than a commercial studio. I’m going to have 3 rooms, a large studio/control room for me to compose as i engineer, a drum room, and a vocal booth.

I’m writing my business plan this weekend. thanks for tuning in!

1545 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

I am very jealous, sounds like a very exciting time for you. Good luck with it all :D Make sure you post some pics when it’s all done!

770 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
petrenj says

I like your master plan and I think this is the dream of all of us. :)

661 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PaBlikMM says

Thumbs UP ans good luck! :) I have similar plan with the attic but first i need to save some money (well SOME money – a lot of!) :D Hope AJ will help :D

Keep on rocking and create some great music! :)

Pavel “CHA!”

273 posts
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
JumaStudios says

Just started transforming a pretty big basement into a working place. Currently I am placing some wooden panels on the walls and realized that the screws I use went over to the other side of the wall… :( Never thought the walls are so thin…So Monday got extra work repairing the walls on the other side…nice start heh?

164 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Belgium
Pianojungle says

Damn, you made me jealous :) Please share your progress with us so we can all drool our computer screens under ;) I wish you the best

44 posts
  • Canada
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Musicnote says

Hi, I”m new to the jungle so thought I would say hello. Congrats on your new studio as well. That can certainly be a dream come true for a lot of folks and yes please post some pics when you get set up. I would like to see it :)

Cheers!

161 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
PrismicStudios says

Ok, so I’ve decided on my location, I’ve got the audio company there measuring and making my sound panels and stuff. I’ve got my website started and registered as well as my facebook page. None of it is complete, I’ve just made my first steps.

I also bought a Hammond B3 organ with leslie speaker for 15 bucks!!!!! WORKS BEAUTIFULLY! NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!

http://prismicstudios.com/
http://www.facebook.com/PrismicStudios
199 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
GregMusic says

Congratulations, on the studio and the awesome organ find! I heard your acoustic guitar piece on the front page today, it was really great!! :)

1277 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
UJ-pro says

I also bought a Hammond B3 organ with leslie speaker for 15 bucks!!!!! WORKS BEAUTIFULLY! NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!

What an impressive decision. Great buy!. After using Keyboards and software for so many years I beleived that there`s everything replaceable with it. Untill I had the chance to play on a Hammond and a Fender Rhodes again. From this moment I know that these instruments never will be replaceable. It was an amazing feeling and sound.

My father had a Hammond M100 in my youth. And a Fender Rhodes Mark II and a Hohner D6 Clavinet. I wish he never would have sold them.

I wish you all the best for your new studio and work.

Cheers, Udo

by
by
by
by
by
by