BauntiLife says
351 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
MeGustaMusic says

Hi Baunti, I think you meant “why my song doesnt sell” I don´t know why, but I would put a little more of description in the track, put more words that describe the mood of the song, so people can find it. Continue uploading stuff, that will help too Hope it works for you

866 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

Hi BauntiLife!

I like your track! It is very upbeat!

There is an old saying that “a watched pot never boils.” What this means is that, if you wait on a sale of your one item, you will lose time that could be spent writing your next track! I am much in the same position. I have four tracks and none have sold yet. But I am confident they will and, in the mean time, I am adding more to the queue.

So, have no fear, there will always be time for sales. But there must also be time for making music. So, go make some more upbeat music!

Best wishes!

Michael

57 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
LionGate says

Nice work :)

1300 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Pretty nice Track, Baunti. Keep cool and have patience.

I´m also new here and curious as well. I spend a bit of time to watch and try to analyse the offerd Items and sellings. It´s quiet easy here, bebcause you can sort all lists of music, music packs….. genres, authors for “Date”, “Sales”...

That might give you a feel for what is going well and what does not. And always have an eye on the upload dates and you will notice, that sometimes also Top-Authors need some time for the first sell of a new item.

I think audiojungle, as well as other Audio-Portals, is not the platform for the fast money. It´s more a process which needs continuity, patience, and attention. And it might include the chance to be percieved from producers with larger orders. But that´s a thing I can´t estimate, ´cause I have no Idea who´s the clientele here.

Hope, my impressions will help you to keep the courage and to continue.

by
by
by
by
by
by