=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===
1) Unfortunately the quality of your file does not meet the high standards we have here thus we cannot approve the item at this moment.
2) We already have plenty similar files with higher quality. We are looking for some more unique designs instead.
Important: Improvements or fixes MUST be made to the above described areas before resubmitting. Resubmitting without making any of the requested changes violates our policy and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship.
How to improve my item ???
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
I think it’s a bit a of a simple design. You have a radial gradient+flat splash, try putting more depth and complexity to it.
I’d go with something that Titan18 said above, especally with the depth. Try to add some shadows…around the splashes, make it look like its poping out…or it’s actually on top of the actual background.
Well… I agree with the guys here.
The design is too simple and the curves need a little more work. I think it don’t look like a liquid shape.
Try to add some details on it.
hmm..one more comment, typography wise needs to be improved.