I had my first extended sale today…Sooo happy!
The Marketing technique I used is a bit unusual but effective I found!
It wasnt through soundcloud nor AJ search but through simple client targetting!
Im a member of a freelance website, and I was browsing the music production category found a client asking for a certain type of music which I found matching my portfolio, I showed him my work he liked he buyed it + offered me lots of work!
So maybe instead of waiting passively and hoping for buyers to buy your track we should be targetting them by forums, virtual marketplaces….anywhere.
Regards and best of luck to all authors
Thats the track I hope it wont be considered self promotion, if it gets flagged I understand..Im just sharing my joy
Nice job and congrats for the sale!
Congrats dude, and thanks for sharing your marketing technique!
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Sorry, incidental double-post :/