189 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
wingzara
says

I’m reasonably new here and have been feeling my way on the expectations of both the reviewers and the buyers. This purchase came as a pleasant surprise as the track in question only just made it through a second assessment after a soft rejection. Looking at the multi-faceted reasons included in most rejections, I had decided that the second assessment fell into the “limited appeal” bucket.

However, thank you to my two reviewers. The first one forced a needed increase in quality and the second one decided to let it through after it being held in limbo for quite some time.

This is the last track I would have expected to be first past the post. So, keep plugging as you never know which of your tracks may have unexpected appeal.

Now – if I could only find out where it was used I would be a happy chappy.

2043 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+11 more
matsteiner
Envato team
says

Congrats dud! That’s a pretty good start, if the third license is a extended already, no matter if just by “accident” or not… i wish you a extended for every 3rd in the future ;) And maybe you tell us witch track it was?

383 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 7
  • Blog Interview
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
brandonamatias
says

Congrats Wingzara! It’s a great feeling!! You never know what will sell on AJ :)

191 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 2
Joonique
says

Congratz! these kind of posts motivate others :)

67 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
ndandeband
says

Congrats from me too :) ND

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 1
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Russian Federation
+2 more
Headlane
says

Great! Congrats! Maybe will be a time when more and more buyers will be reporting their works with our music. As for the reviewers, they really helped me improve the quality of the record! 8-)

1382 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 4
  • Affiliate Level 5
+1 more
MastaBlack_fK
says

Congrats Wingzara! :) Good start!

252 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
bodorobodo
says

Congrats! My first upload was first soft rejection, first approved, first sale, first extended. I thought it’s common to sell extended. Things are pretty slow now, I hope it wasn’t just the beginers luck. Anyway, keep uploading, it seems that the consistency pays

642 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Featured Author
+2 more
bosone
says

congratulations!! So far I had only 2 extended license in 4 months… we all hope to get more! :P

243 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Featured Author
  • Germany
+2 more
Crian
says

Congratulations wingzara – you deserve it! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by