• Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
BrownHouseMedia says

biala,

I think you are totally missing the intent of this marketplace. This is a MARKETPLACE , a place where people do commerce and try to make money – Envato is in the business of making money, all businesses are. They are totally within their rights to screen out content they don’t think they can make money with – honestly I wish they were harder in their reviewing process.

If you don’t like the rejection open a support ticket, be a pro. Take your file to another market or sell it yourself if you believe in it, open your own website…. take the time you spend venting getting better at your craft…

748 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says
Slats said

Reviewers should not be contacted directly about support issues:

“Envato’s™ policy asks that all review or support related inquiries be handled through Envato’s™ support system rather than our personal email. This is for a variety of reasons such as quality assurance and maintaining records for future reference if needed.

If your inquiry is in regards to an item review, you can simply respond to the review message you received via email and a new support ticket will automatically open for you. Envato’s™ support staff will review your inquiry and assign the appropriate staff member to answer your questions (usually your item reviewer).

Thanks Slats for the correct info here on how to inquire about a review.

135 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
biala says

@rtofvnt @soundroll

The file has only 3 plays at soundcloud so it looks like you are just haters :)

However I am still waiting for some reasonable conversation with AJ about this problem….

1167 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Reviewer
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+8 more
garethcoker Reviewer says

Hey biala , I just listened to the song.

soundroll and rotfvnt not haters, they’re telling you the honest truth – especially in relation to this marketplace.

Your music (the composition and arrangement) is fine, but you need a professional singer, and a professional engineer to get the best out of this track. The vocal track is completely dry and unproduced. When you double track the vocal, your pitches are not even remotely close to each other and it sounds out of tune. The production quality overall is not of a professional standard – the drums are weak, and everything is just so dry / unfinished.

In summary, there is nothing wrong with your music, but the level of production is really not suitable for Audiojungle. That’s why Adrien wrote ‘this track isn’t going to provide enough general usability for commercial application setting, so we can’t approve it.’ A piece of music with this low level of production quality will not sell.

And finally, I agree with brownhousemedia – , Envato could be much harder in their reviewing process.

1117 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
SonicCube says

Biala

I listened to your track on Soundcloud, but the counter still stays on 3 playpacks, so something must be wrong there.

Every piece of music an artist writes / creates, is somehow his “baby” and he is trying to protect it and love it, and he wishes everyone will do / think the same. Unfortunately, this is often not the case, and we have to accept it.

Regarding your song :

• First of all, for us “non” english speaking authors, it’s very, very hard to get a good feedback from a native english speaking person, if you have an accent.
  • Listen to my track here : http://soundcloud.com/soniccube/daniel-dust-ft-sabrina-lovely
  • It got rejected from various labels, because the singer has a foreign accent (which i don’t even notice).

So this track ended up in the garbage, even if i also thought it could be a nice summer hit :) and i’ve spent quite a lot of money and time into it.

273 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+1 more
soundroll says
biala said
@rtofvnt @soundroll

The file has only 3 plays at soundcloud so it looks like you are just haters :)

However I am still waiting for some reasonable conversation with AJ about this problem….

So do you really think I give feedback without listening to your song? :) ok And why should I hate you, I don’t even know who are you :) Every time someone post in the forums why he was rejected and ask us to give some feedback – so if it is critic and not acceptable opinion for that author – then we are haters? you are funny people.

73 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
MaxiVsr10 says
1236 posts
  • Community Moderator
  • Won a Competition
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+5 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says

Moved to Item Discussion. :)

Please let me remind you all to refrain from posting personal attacks or comparisons against other authors on the forums, Please keep on topic and discuss and give feedback on how biala can improve his item.

Thanks! ;)

1117 posts
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
SonicCube says
MaxiVsr10 said
SonicCube said
  • Listen to my track here : http://soundcloud.com/soniccube/daniel-dust-ft-sabrina-lovely
  • Nice Track Sonic!!!

Grazie Mille :)

871 posts
    • Bought between 10 and 49 items
    • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
    • Envato Staff
    • Exclusive Author
    • Has been a member for 7-8 years
    • Referred between 1 and 9 users
    +4 more
    AndySlatter Reviewer says
    biala said

Biala, have you raised a support ticket? If not please do so, because you will not get a conversation here about a support issue.

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by